This is a QUICK TO SHIP item which means that your order will ship within 3 to 7 business days and your business days start 24 hours after your order has been placed. If you order includes manufactured AND handmade items your shipping total will come up to around $9.75 if you are in the U.S and that covers your items being shipped at two separate times. Each product has whether it is Quick to Ship or Handcrafted. Please take note of this and understand once again you are paying for 2 separate shipments.
Pros of gold filled:
- High quality and affordable (you can find lots of gold plated jewelry that is more expensive or the same price as my gold filled)
- All gold filled chains are stamped with 14kt gf or 18kt gf so know that you are getting real gold filled (lots of frauds out there)
- Perfect alternative to pure gold and is actually very durable even with everyday wear. It will be your new favorite metal
- Sensitive skin friendly (I have sensitive skin and wear a chain daily)
- Waterproof/tarnish free/won't turn skin green
- **Comes with a free 30 day Manufacturer Defect Warranty as well as a free One Year Replacement Warranty through Dasanni Speaks
- Gold-filled metal has a pure thick gold layer that is bonded to brass. (sterling silver bond coming soon)
- The only metal that truly doesn't tarnish is 100% pure gold but rest assured that your gold-filled jewelry will not tarnish or fade with proper care. And you can always take advantage of your complimentary services, like one free cleaning, to keep your jewelry looking brand new!
Cons of gold filled:
- It's still not solid gold so the gold may wear off eventually
- It can still tarnish, much like an alloy
But gold filled is an amazing metal to add to your collection because with proper care i promise you will enjoy your jewelry for many years to come.
*WHAT IS GOLD FILLED?
Gold-filled jewelry IS NOT the same as gold plated jewelry and is the perfect alternative to pure, solid gold. Gold-filled combines durability with quality, making it great for daily wear, thoughtful gifts, and special occasions for yourself, best friend or without breaking the bank. Unlike gold plated jewelry that's vulnerable to scratching and tarnishing, gold filled jewelry is more durable as it does not peel, chip, tarnish, or discolor easily and with proper care gold filled can last you a lifetime. Gold filled jewelry is made by bonding pure gold to a metal base, usually jewelers brass, and gold plated is only electroplated making gold filled a better choice. So, in a gold plated world choose to be gold filled!
WHAT WARRANTY DO YOU OFFER?
**I stand behind my products and spend time finding quality pieces so you don't have to so all gold-filled necklaces, bracelets and anklets are covered under a 30 day Manufacturers Warranty which mean it will be free from manufacturing defects for 30 days after the date of purchase. This is different from the Dasanni Speaks ONE year Replacement Plan which also comes free with every gold-filled necklace, bracelet and anklet. This warranty covers one free cleaning, one free clasp replacement and a 50% off retail price replacement which means you would send your jewelry piece in and we will send you an invoice for the exact chain and it will be 50% off. So if you paid $24 for an anklet we will invoice you for $12! The plan covers all types of accidents that can occur during normal wear. Broken, bent, cracked, chipped and dented jewelry are all covered under this policy. There is no other company that offers this type of warranty but your peace of mind is important to me.